Great Ponsonby Bed & Breakfast
Bed & Breakfast from €96 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Providing guests with a home-from-home feel the Great Ponsonby Bed & Breakfast is a comfortable and welcoming property. Close enough to the main attractions without being in the centre of the bustling city atmosphere, the property is a Victorian-style villa with beautiful surrounding gardens. Eco-friendly and historic, the Great Ponsonby hotel is the perfect blend of traditional and modern. Relax with one of the fantastic breakfasts on the veranda or make the most of the great location and enjoy a gentle stroll through Ponsonby into the city centre.
Surrounded by picturesque gardens, the hotel is located in a peaceful suburb of Auckland. Just a short five minute drive away, guests will find the many attractions of the city in addition to restaurants, bars, shops and cafés.
- There is a shuttle service available and airport pick-ups for an additional fee.
Each room features:
- Private deck
- Private bathroom with bathrobes
- TV and DVD player
- iPod dock
- Wi-Fi access
- Iron/Ironing board
- Villa Rooms – Spacious rooms with French doors leading onto a deck area
- Courtyard Studios – Unique studios with an interesting history set away from the main building with a kitchenette and dining area
- Palm Garden Suites – Spacious suites with exotic Turkish carpets, access to the Palm Garden and a living area
- Penthouse – Open-plan sleeping area with a dining room and lounge, views of the Waitakere Range and a separate shower and bath
The hotel offers a varied breakfast menu which can be served either in the dining room or on the veranda for a charming al fresco meal. The property is just a five minute drive to the nearby cafés and restaurants.