Dunedin is a quirky city, with a colourful Scottish heritage fused with the sort of awe-inspiring scenery expected from New Zealand's stunning South Coast. Read more...
Top 5 things to do in Dunedin
- Catch the Taieri Gorge Railway for a fun excursion
- Take a tour of Speights Brewery - home to the South Island's favourite beer
- Cruise the waters in search of albatross, blue penguins and seals, among other fascinating species
- Drive along the waters edge from Dunedin to the mouth of the Taieri River
- Fish for brown trout and salmon in the lower reaches of the Clutha River