While Rotorua is renowned for its volcanic attraction, what many people don't realise is that it is actually also packed with traditional Maori culture - it's a fantastic location if you want to learn more about the heritage of New Zealand, as well as its present. The natural and cultural attractions found here are truly unique and awe-inspiring. Read more...
Top 5 things to do in Rotorua
- Visit the famous thermal pools and geysers
- Take a trip through Whakarewarewa Forest, also known as The Redwoods
- Have a white water experience at the Okere Falls
- Go trout fishing in one of the many stunning lakes and rivers in this region
- Take a luge ride - great for kids and adults alike