Bed & Breakfast from €85 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
A charming and historic building in the peaceful town of Russell, Arcadia Lodge is a unique property with a relaxed atmosphere and beautiful views overlooking Matauwhi Bay. Brimming with authentic character and boasting a wonderful location just ten minutes from the village centre, stays here are something special. The finer details are what set Arcadia Lodge apart, from the hand-made breakfasts to the antique furnishings included in the décor. Offering a friendly and warm welcome, your hosts are on hand throughout your stay to ensure that you feel at home from the moment you arrive for a truly comfortable escape.
Arcadia Lodge is located in the Bay of Islands, in the township of Russell. The village centre is just ten minutes away, where you’ll find a great range of restaurants, shops and cafés to enjoy, as well as the Russell wharf.
The following room types are available, each with a king or queen-sized bed, contemporary and antique furnishings, and an en-suite bathroom with toiletries.
- Te Punga Suite – Three-bedroom suite with a queen-sized room, spacious en-suite, sitting room with bay views and a private deck.
- Tautoru – A beach house-style suite with casual décor, private entrance, a small sitting room and a private deck overlooking the waters and surrounding foliage.
- Matariki Suite – Sleeping up to four guests, this suite offers elegant accommodation with a private deck area and two spacious bedrooms
- Takurua – A light and airy room overlooking the bay with a comfortable bedroom, bathroom situated across the hall and gorgeous views
- Ranginui – The largest of the upstairs rooms, this tranquil hideaway features a super king-sized bed and a spacious en-suite bathroom; please note, this room doesn’t feature views of the bay
- The Arcadia Cottage – a separate 2 bedroom cottage from the main lodge featuring one king room and one queen room, equipped with kitchen facilities and it is suitable for 2 – 4 guests (available from 1 November 2019 onwards)
The lodge serves a varied and delicious breakfast each morning in the dining room, comprising a selection of cooked breakfast options, home-made mueslis, organic breads and preserves, and pancakes. The majority of the ingredients used are sourced locally, using suppliers near Russell or produce from the gardens at Arcadia Lodge.
- Two guest lounges
- Free Wi-Fi
Children over 15 years are welcome.