Bay of Islands Kotare (Small Group Tour)
Experience the idyllic beauty of Northland, brimming with secluded white sand beaches, azure waters and captivating wildlife in the form of seabirds, dolphins and whales on this fantastic four day small group tour. The Bay of Islands area has a wonderfully tropical feel to it, making it the ideal destination for a short break as part of your New Zealand adventure. Your small group of 10 to 18 people will make the trip feel intimate and special, with your trip becoming more personalised to you and your tastes and needs. (MOA).
- Visit the fascinating kauri museum, Matakohe, and walk with Maori guides in the Waipoua Forest
- Take a ride across the Hokianga Harbour to explore the sand dunes
- Embark on a dolphin cruise to the Hole in the Rock
- Explore the Kawiti glow worm caves
- Wander along the historic waterfront of Russell
Please note: The prices listed are for the tour only and do not include international flights; this tour would be a great add-on option as part of your New Zealand holiday.
- Internal travel
- Sights and excursions
- Tour guide throughout
- 4 breakfasts and 1 dinner
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits