Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort
Bed & Breakfast from €148 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
A tranquil hideaway situated at Pauanui beach, the Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort is a collection of intimate chalets set amongst natural bushland in the Coromandel Peninsula. Set into the mountainside and overlooking exceptional scenery, this is a unique base for your New Zealand adventure. Each of the chalets is well-equipped for a comfortable stay and the on-site restaurant ensures you don’t have to venture far for dining. The resort boasts great facilities, including an outdoor pool, tennis court and a tours desk to make booking excursions simple. The Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort is ideal for families seeking laid-back accommodation with all the furnishings required for a memorable stay.
The resort is situated amongst 25 acres of native bushland on the eastern side of the Coromandel Peninsula.
- The resort is 1hr 40mins from Auckland Airport
Each room features:
- En-suite bathroom
- Satellite TV
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Tawa Treehut – Situated on the slopes of Mt Pauanui within a tranquil ambience
- Kauri Chalet – Home-from-home feel with a queen-sized bed, and laundry and kitchen facilities
- Rimu Chalet – Deluxe chalet with ample living space, king-sized bed and a private deck surrounded by native flora
- Miha Restaurant and Bar – Relaxed venue with international cuisine and a la carte options and a varied wine list; open 8am-9pm for dining and 8am-12am for the bar
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor tennis court
- Bicycle hire facilities
- Tours desk
- Gift shop
The resort offers babysitting services on request (additional cost) and connecting rooms for families.