Bed & Breakfast from €399 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
A welcoming and unique property in the heart of Hawke’s Bay, Greenhill Lodge is immersed in the tranquillity of this world-renowned wine-producing region. A luxurious take on the classic home-from-home feel, your time at Greenhill Lodge will feel indulgent from the moment you arrive. The guest accommodation looks out onto picturesque views and provides a cosy yet elegant retreat. With a varying menu which takes its inspiration from seasonal produce and an extensive wine list, dining here is guaranteed to be one of the main highlights of your stay. Featuring an outdoor pool, quaint gardens and a billiard room, this is a relaxing property with a great ambience.
The lodge is located just 25 minutes from Napier and 15 minutes from Havelock North and Hastings. It’s situated in the centre of Hawke’s Bay – New Zealand’s premier wine country – with more than 50 wineries and farmers markets within easy reach.
- The flight between Auckland and Hawke’s Bay Airport is around one hour
Greenhill Lodge provides a selection of rooms and suites to choose from, each with elegant décor and beautiful views.
Each room features:
- Air conditioning
- Private en-suite bathroom with Molton Brown toiletries
- TV and DVD player
- Complimentary wireless internet
- In-room safe
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hudson Room – A stylish room with a king-size bed and large north-facing veranda overlooking the gardens; sleeps two people
- Lyons Room – Features charming views of the courtyard and herb garden via the French doors, as well as being accessible by wheelchair
- Sollitt Junior Suite – A comfortable suite with French doors overlooking the herb garden and courtyard, as well as a super king-size bed, seating and a desk; sleeps two people
- McLean Suite – Features floor-to-ceiling windows and a veranda, open fireplace, sitting room and a super king-size bed; sleeps two people
- The Cottage – A secluded property with striking rural views, a private driveway set apart from the main lodge, an open fire, fully-equipped kitchen, two en-suite bathrooms, queen and twin-sized bedrooms and an expansive deck with an outside bathtub; perfect for honeymooners or families
The lodge features a sophisticated dining room where guests can dine on home-cooked, locally sourced ingredients and dishes, accompanied by a selection of carefully selected vintage wines. The menus change regularly to take advantage of the seasonal produce available.
- Swimming pool
- Library and lounge room
- Billiard room