Split Apple Lodge
Call us for prices & availability
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Nestled on a forest-clad hill in the stunning Abel Tasman National Park, Split Apple Lodge is a gorgeous retreat provoking a great sense of wellbeing and rejuvenation.
Adorned with original art and antiques, we love the unique vibe Split Apple Lodge evokes, and with only three suites altogether, you’ll feel like the only people in the world. Two of the suites adopt a cool Japanese style, whilst the other is more contemporary. All have spectacular ocean views, plus two decks and a garden.
Secluded beaches, leisurely afternoons kayaking, a yoga pavilion and meditation theatre – Split Apple Lodge really knows how to help you indulge and relax. The spa is wonderful, whilst the 180-degree views from the dining terrace is the perfect backdrop for dining on dishes created with the healthiest of ingredients.
This charming lodge is nestled along the edge of Abel Tasman National Park, close by to Nelson. The secluded location and naturally beautiful surroundings make this a wonderfully tranquil retreat.
- 1 hours drive from Nelson Airport
There are only three guest suites altogether, all including:
- Two private decks
- Views of the sea
- Flat screen LCD TV
- Internet radio
- Mountain View Appartment - Ideal for families with two interconnecting rooms (one with queen bed, one with single), a kitchenette and a lovely outdoor area.
- Complimentary buffet breakfast - Enjoy beautiful views, and fresh, healthy breakfast options: Fruits, cereals, pastries, local cheese and spreads and freshly baked sourdough bread
- Afternoon Tea - Complimentary patries, light bites, juice and coffee, served at 3pm
- Kitchen - The well-equipped kitchen is available for guests to prepare snacks and platters
- There are also a number of local restaurants, cafes and bars
- Salt water infinity pool.
- Yoga pavilion
- Meditation theatre
- Cooking lessons
The lodge has a beautiful spa area, which focuses on wellbeing, detoxifying, and stress reduction. With wonderful therapies including massages, acupuncture, meditation, and a revitalising sauna, it won’t be long before you’re feeling calm and rejuvenated.