On this relaxed four-day short break, you’ll have the opportunity to explore the beautiful scenery of the Bay of Islands. Cruise through the tranquil waters as you watch out for the exciting marine life or absorb the views of the Cape Brett Lighthouse; people-watch from the charming cafés and learn about the Maori heritage at the Waitangi Treaty Reserve before making your way back to Auckland. (AA)
Please note: The prices listed are for the tour only and do not include international flights; this tour would be a great add-on option as part of your New Zealand holiday.
- Take a relaxed and picturesque cruise through the Bay of Islands
- Go dolphin and whale spotting
- Visit the Hole in the Rock
- Take a trip to the Waitangi Treaty Reserve
- Internal travel
- Tour guide throughout
- 3 breakfasts and 1 dinner
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits