Perched above the picturesque Seymour Square Gardens and only a short walk from Blenheim’s centre, Chateau Marlborough offers a chic and chilled spot to rest your head in between sampling this region’s decadent food and wine.
The self-contained studios and suites are minimalist yet elegant, with lovely views and cosy furnishings. Should you and your family wish to indulge, the Two Bedroom Grande Penthouse is a stylish apartment offering everything you need and more, including its own private rooftop patio, perfect for watching the sun set.
Blenheim is teeming with delicious restaurants and wineries, but Chateau Marlborough’s Quench Café and Wine Bar is not to be missed. From wonderfully fresh green lipped mussels, to Ora king salmon fillet, this fine-dining eatery will give you a great taste of the region’s local cuisine.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits