Bed & Breakfast from €219 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
A charming hotel surrounded by quaint gardens and inspiring scenery, The Peppertree gets its name from the grove of pepper trees growing along the entrance to the property. This classic Edwardian villa has an elegant and personal feel, boasting five individual and inviting suites which overlook the gardens and surrounding scenery. The location is great for exploring, set just five minutes from the town of Blenheim. Dine on home-cooked breakfasts in the dining room, take a tour of the on-site boutique vineyard or relax by the pool with a glass of the house chardonnay – alternatively, head out and explore Marlborough and its many attractions.
The hotel is located amongst ten acres of farmland and vineyards in the Marlborough region of New Zealand. The property is just five minutes from Blenheim, the largest town in Marlborough. Visitors can make the most of the many attractions in the area, including the famous Marlborough Sounds, the Nelson Ranges and the numerous vineyards in the Wairau Valley.
The hotel provides five suites, each individually styled for a unique and personal feel.
Each room features:
- En-suite bathroom with toiletries and bathrobes
- Mini fridge
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Fresh fruit
- Home-baked cookies
- Wi-Fi access
- Deluxe Room – Furnished with antique furniture, these rooms are airy with large windowns leading out to a veranda or courtyard and garden.
- Sunset Suite – Offering beautiful views of the sun setting in the west, this room features French doors leading to a private garden
- Standard Room – Decorated in a classic Edwardian style, this room is tranquil and in keeping with the style of the hotel
While there is no restaurant or bar on-site, the hotel serves up a delicious breakfast service in the dining room with home-cooked food adding a personal touch.
- Swimming pool and deck chairs
- Cob Cottage historic museum
- Petanque Court/Lawn croquet
- Sheep paddock
- Tours and excursions