A charming hotel surrounded by quaint gardens and inspiring scenery, The Peppertree gets its name from the grove of pepper trees growing along the entrance to the property. This classic Edwardian villa has an elegant and personal feel, boasting five individual and inviting suites which overlook the gardens and surrounding scenery. The location is great for exploring, set just five minutes from the town of Blenheim. Dine on home-cooked breakfasts in the dining room, take a tour of the on-site boutique vineyard or relax by the pool with a glass of the house chardonnay – alternatively, head out and explore Marlborough and its many attractions.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits