Room Only from €106 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Housed by a decadent and historic building, Heritage Christchurch is a charming retreat in the heart of the city. Exuding a Mediterranean feel with Renaissance-style architecture and opulent décor, this property is refined and tranquil. Providing visitors with a choice of one, two or three-bedroom self-contained suites, there’s a wonderful home-from-home feel to the accommodation here that sets guests up with a relaxed ambience for the duration of their stay. Breakfast is served at the on-site restaurant or you can enjoy a private meal in the comfort of your suite. And if you need to unwind after a day of exploring, head to the health club to take a dip in the pool or relax in the sauna.
The Heritage Christchurch is situated in the centre of Christchurch, just off Cathedral Square. It’s within easy reach of the main attractions and historical features of the city.
- The hotel is a 20-minute drive from Christchurch International Airport
The hotel offers a range of one, two and three-bedroom self-contained suites, with classic décor and comfortable furnishings.
Each room features:
- En-suite bathroom with bathrobes and hairdryer
- Full kitchen with dishwasher
- Separate open-plan dining and lounge area
- TV and DVD player
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe
- Laundry facilities
- Iron/Ironing board
- Wi-Fi access
- Maddison’s Restaurant – Restaurant and bar serving a varied breakfast menu and refreshing beverages; tea and coffee is available throughout the day and in the evening. Open 6.30am-10am (Mon-Fri) and 7am-10.30am (Sat-Sun)
- Gym – open 6am-10pm
- Heated indoor lap pool
- Sauna and spa pool
- Tours and activities desk
The hotel offers a babysitting service; there are also plenty of family-friendly activities within easy reach of the hotel.