The Chateau on the Park
Room Only from €66 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
A peaceful hotel tucked away in the heart of the city, The Chateau on the Park is ideally situated close to the main attractions of the city. Nestled within charming manicured gardens, the hotel features elegant rooms and suites which provide a tranquil retreat from the bustle of the city. Featuring an on-site bar and restaurant, guests have the option to either dine at the hotel or head out to the nearby cafés and eateries for their evening meal. A family-friendly hotel, kids and adults alike can spend time enjoying the fun-filled activities within easy reach of the hotel, as well as relaxing by the pool or testing their skills at the putting green.
The Chateau on the Park is located amongst five acres of landscaped gardens in Christchurch. The hotel is within easy reach of a number of attractions, with Hagley Park, Christchurch Botanic Gardens, Canterbury museum and Mona Vale Gardens all within a 15 minute walk of the property.
- The hotel is a 15 minute drive from Christchurch airport
The hotel provides 192 rooms and suites, with stylish décor and comfortable furnishings.
Each room features:
- Air conditioning
- Mini fridge
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Iron/Ironing board
- Broadband internet access
- Deluxe Rooms – Features either a king or queen-sized bed and an en-suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Premier Rooms – Spacious rooms with garden views and the above amenities
- Executive Suites – Feature a separate living area and large en-suite with a spa bath and shower
- Presidential Suite – Decadent room with views over the rose gardens, including a self-contained kitchen and dining area, private balcony and a spacious en-suite with spa bath and shower
- Garden Court Brasserie – Relaxed venue with a daily menu of breakfast, lunch and dinner, including al fresco dining in the gardens. The menu is varied and is inspired by seasonal ingredients, including meat and seafood meals
- The Den Bar – Overlooking the moat, this a friendly bar serving cocktails, refreshing beverages and light snacks; open 4pm-late daily
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Putting green
- Golf clubs, bikes and tennis racquets for hire
- In-room movies
The hotel provides children’s menus in the restaurant and accommodation to suit families, as well as in-room movies.