Browns Boutique Hotel, Queenstown | NewZealandSky
Bed & Breakfast from €135 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Located just moments from the centre of bustling Queenstown, Browns Boutique Hotel has a decidedly European feel. This warm and welcoming property provides classic New Zealand hospitality for a stay that really feels like home – from the home baked biscuits and sweets in your room to the quiet location and friendly hosts. Whether you want to revel in the relaxed ambience or want to explore Queenstown, there are plenty of options to ensure you make the most of your time here. The hotel is just 40 minutes from The Remarkables mountain range and ski fields, as well as a short distance from the Skyline Gondola and TSS Earnslaw steamship in the town.
The hotel is situated in the Southern Lakes district of the South Island, in the heart of Queenstown. Guests will find themselves in a prime location, just a short walk from the town.
- The airport is a 15 minutes’ drive away from Browns Boutique Hotel
The hotel provides 10 identical guest rooms with beautiful views of the town and mountains.
Each room features:
- Juliet balcony with lake and mountain views
- En-suite bathroom with bathrobes and hairdryer
- King-size or twin beds
- 32in HD TV and DVD player
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Mini fridge
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
The hotel offers a delicious cooked continental breakfast each morning and is within easy reach of a range of restaurants in Queenstown.
- Guest lounge with fireplace
- DVD library
- Free Wi-Fi