Dock Bay Lodge
from €214 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Dock Bay Lodge is a characterful property with a jaw-dropping mountain backdrop – perfect for a scenic stay in the New Zealand countryside. Sitting close to the town of Te Anau, and around two hours from the gorgeous Milford Sound this is a great choice of accommodation to experience the rural charms of the South Island.
For adults only, this luxury property has a truly serene and relaxed feel. It’s definitely a fine choice if you’re looking for a boutique experience in the Fiordland. With just five suites there’s a truly exclusive and laid-back feel all year round. The area is also a haven for outdoor activities – don’t miss out on scenic walks, kayaking and horse rides.
The lodge is located five minutes from the town centre of Te Anau and is an hour and a half drive from Milford Sound. This is a great spot for a huge range of outdoor activities. There are a number of hiking tracks nearby as well as opportunities for mountain biking, horse trekking, fishing and boat trips.
- Queenstown Airport is around two hours away
There is a total of just five suites at the lodge
Each suite includes:
- Flatscreen TV with DVD player
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Broadband and Wi-Fi internet available
- Living area
- En-suite bathroom with heated floor tiles and luxury amenities
- Milford Suite – located on the first floor of the north east wing, this suite enjoys mountain views
- Takitimu Suite – this spacious suite has a private lounge area perfect for relaxation
- Luxmore Suite – known as the ‘honeymoon suite’, this room has huge floor-to-ceiling windows and a large balcony with views over the golf course
- Kepler Suite – with a lovely private balcony looking towards Lake Te Anau
- Waiau Suite – located on the ground floor, this is the largest suite
- Breakfast room
- BBQ area
- Massage treatments available
- Mountain bikes available
- Golf clubs available